• The complete course structure is designed in association with ESDS keeping Cloud Data Centre where Scale and Volume are at different level.
• The course is skill development oriented which can help in getting job effectively.
• The syllabus is designed by the industry experts.
• All sessions will be delivered by the experienced industry experts who themselves practice the subject
• The program is a combination of Training + Guided project work by industry experts. Students will undergo training via live sessions during weekdays in July followed weekend mentorship in August for the project work.
• Students will receive a certification on completion of the program.
ESDS is one of India’s leading Managed Data Center Service and Auto-Scalable Cloud Solution provider. ESDS has expertise in Managed Data Center Services, Managed Cloud Solutions, Virtualization and Disaster Recovery Hosting, which is backed with exuberant Technical Support that has helped ESDS build lifetime relationships with customers.
• Get hands on practices on windows Operating system installation, configuration, and troubleshooting.
• Get hands on practice on different windows OS services and troubleshooting.
• Understand the windows server 2016 their configurations.
• Post-Installation Tasks in Windows Server, Windows Server initial configuration.
• Understanding virtualization with windows server, Hyper- V.
• Understanding Server Maintenance and Basic Security for Windows
• After completion of this course student will have base to become Windows System Administrator.
Who can apply?
This course is eligible for undergraduate Engineering students (B.E.) Following branches will be eligible for this courses –
1. BE – IT, computer, Computer Science Engineering.
2. BE – Electronics, Electronics and Telecommunication
In case of any queries regarding the program, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org