• The complete course structure is designed in association with ESDS keeping Cloud Data Centre where Scale and Volume are at different level.
• The course is skill development oriented which can help in getting job effectively.
• The syllabus is designed by the industry experts.
• All sessions will be delivered by the experienced industry experts who themselves
practice the subject
• The program is a combination of Training + Guided project work by industry
experts. Students will undergo training via live sessions during weekdays in July
followed weekend mentorship in August for the project work.
• Students will receive a certification on completion of the program.
About ESDS: ESDS is one of India’s leading Managed Data Center Service and Auto-
Scalable Cloud Solution provider. ESDS has expertise in Managed Data Center Services,
Managed Cloud Solutions, Virtualization and Disaster Recovery Hosting, which is backed
with exuberant Technical Support that has helped ESDS build lifetime relationships with
• SAP is a very popular in the market and it’s provides the lots of opportunity in jobs.
• Learn the basic concepts of SAP. Learn What is ERP.
• To learn about the system landscape and flow.
• Understand the User management system of SAP, client administration of SAP.
• Understand Different background process.
• Learn the performance tuning as well configuration of transport management system
• Learn how to apply patch management, system monitoring.
• Learn concepts disaster recovery management and back up management.
• Learn common cloud project lifecycle stages.
• After completion of this course, students will have base to become SAP Basis
Who can apply?
This course is eligible for undergraduate Engineering students (B.E.)
Following branches will be eligible for this courses –
1. BE – IT, computer, Computer Science Engineering.
2. BE – Electronics, Electronics and Telecommunication
In case of any queries regarding the program, please contact email@example.com