• The complete course structure is designed in association with ESDS keeping Cloud Data Centre where Scale and Volume are at different level.
• The course is skill development oriented which can help in getting job effectively.
• The syllabus is designed by the industry experts.
• All sessions will be delivered by the experienced industry experts who themselves practice the subject
• The program is a combination of Training + Guided project work by industry experts. Students will undergo training via live sessions during weekdays in July followed weekend mentorship in August for the project work.
• Students will receive a certification on completion of the program.
About ESDS: ESDS is one of India’s leading Managed Data Center Service and Auto-Scalable Cloud Solution provider. ESDS has expertise in Managed Data Center Services, Managed Cloud Solutions, Virtualization and Disaster Recovery Hosting, which is backed with exuberant Technical Support that has helped ESDS build lifetime relationships with customers.
• GUI based Environment will be featured to build on the student’s existing technical knowledge, while command line concepts will be introduced to provide a foundation for students planning to become full time Linux system administrator.
• Understand and use essential tools for handling files, directories, command-line environments, and documentation
• Operate running systems, including booting into different run levels, identifying processes, starting, and stopping virtual machines, and controlling services.
• Configure local storage using partitions and logical volumes. Create and configure file systems and file system attributes, such as permissions, encryption, access control lists, and network file systems.
• Deploy, configure, and maintain systems, including software installation, update, and core services. Manage users and groups, including use of a centralized directory for authentication.
• Manage security, including basic firewall and SE Linux configuration.
• After completion of this course student will have base to become Linux system Administrator.
Who can apply?
This course is eligible for undergraduate Engineering students (B.E.) Following branches will be eligible for this courses –
1. BE – IT, computer, Computer Science Engineering.
2. BE – Electronics, Electronics and Telecommunication
In case of any queries regarding the program, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org