• The complete course structure is designed in association with ESDS keeping Cloud Data Centre where Scale and Volume are at different level.
• The course is skill development oriented which can help in getting job effectively.
• The syllabus is designed by the industry experts.
• All sessions will be delivered by the experienced industry experts who themselves practice the subject
• The program is a combination of Training + Guided project work by industry experts. Students will undergo training via live sessions during weekdays in July followed weekend mentorship in August for the project work.
• Students will receive a certification on completion of the program.
ESDS is one of India’s leading Managed Data Center Service and Auto-Scalable Cloud Solution provider. ESDS has expertise in Managed Data Center Services, Managed Cloud Solutions, Virtualization and Disaster Recovery Hosting, which is backed with exuberant Technical Support that has helped ESDS build lifetime relationships with customers.
• Understand the basic concepts of database and how MySQL works.
• Understand basic concepts of how a database stores information via tables also understand SQL syntax used with MySQL.
• Understand to know how to filter data based upon multiple conditions, updating and inserting data into existing tables also learning how the relationships between tables will affect the SQL.
• Understand how to retrieve and manipulate data from one or more tables.
• Learn how to filter data based upon multiple conditions and Update and insert data into the existing tables.
• Learn and understand the database monitoring and configuration.
• Understand the various security aspects apply to database, how to take a database back up.
• After completion of this course students will have base to become a Database Administrator.
Who can apply?
This course is eligible for undergraduate Engineering students (B.E.) Following branches will be eligible for this courses –
1. BE – IT, computer, Computer Science Engineering.
2. BE – Electronics, Electronics and Telecommunication
In case of any queries regarding the program, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org