- The complete course structure is designed in association with ESDS keeping Cloud Data Centre where Scale and Volume are at different level.
- The course is skill development oriented which can help in getting job effectively.
- The syllabus is designed by the industry experts.
- All sessions will be delivered by the experienced industry experts who themselves practice the subject
- The program is a combination of Training + Guided project work by industry experts. Students will undergo training via live sessions during weekdays in July followed weekend mentorship in August for the project work.
- Students will receive a certification on completion of the program.
ESDS is one of India’s leading Managed Data Center Service and Auto-Scalable Cloud Solution provider. ESDS has expertise in Managed Data Center Services, Managed Cloud Solutions, Virtualization and Disaster Recovery Hosting, which is backed with exuberant Technical Support that has helped ESDS build lifetime relationships with customers.
- Get hands on practices on installation, configuration and troubleshooting of Docker and kubernetes.
- Understand the Devops lifecycle tools of Devops.
- Understand the concepts of Container, Docker and Kubernetes.
- Understand how to create the application images by using Docker. Also learn how to create a Docker file.
- Learn how to run containers in real applications.
- Learn the micro-services architecture and implementation and its use in real applications. Also learn decompose, building and deploying micro-services.
- Monitoring and logging the micro-services.
- Understand the various Devops automation tools like Git, Maven, Jenkins and testing tools.
- After completion of this course student will have base to become Devops Engineer.
Who can apply?
This course is eligible for undergraduate Engineering students (B.E.) Following branches will be eligible for this courses –
- BE – IT, computer, Computer Science Engineering.
- BE – Electronics, Electronics and Telecommunication
In case of any queries regarding the program, please contact email@example.com