• The complete course structure is designed in association with ESDS keeping Cloud
Data Centre where Scale and Volume are at different level.
• The course is skill development oriented which can help in getting job effectively.
• The syllabus is designed by the industry experts.
• All sessions will be delivered by the experienced industry experts who themselves
practice the subject
• The program is a combination of Training + Guided project work by industry
experts. Students will undergo training via live sessions during weekdays in July
followed weekend mentorship in August for the project work.
• Students will receive a certification on completion of the program.
ESDS is one of India’s leading Managed Data Center Service and Auto-
Scalable Cloud Solution provider. ESDS has expertise in Managed Data Center Services,
Managed Cloud Solutions, Virtualization and Disaster Recovery Hosting, which is backed
with exuberant Technical Support that has helped ESDS build lifetime relationships with
• Learn Cloud basic, Virtualization, Type of virtualization, cloud advantages and type of
• To learn different core components of cloud and cloud architecture. Familiar with the
scalability in cloud.
• Understand the cloud delivery models and deployment models.
• Understand Different threats and security implementation in cloud. Also learn the
cloud storage system.
• Learn the installation of eNlight 360 – what is compute, storage, VLANS, PODs,
Quota and template.
• Students will get a hands on practice on cloud computing concepts.
• Learn concepts disaster recovery and connectivity of clouds.
• Learn common cloud project lifecycle stages.
• Understand the concepts of cloud billing management.
• After completion of this course, students will have base to become a Cloud Engineer.
Who can apply?
This course is eligible for undergraduate Engineering students (B.E.)
Following branches will be eligible for this courses –
1. BE – IT, computer, Computer Science Engineering.
2. BE – Electronics, Electronics and Telecommunication
In case of any queries regarding the program, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org