• The complete course structure is designed in association with ESDS keeping Cloud Data Centre where Scale and Volume are at different level.
• The course is skill development oriented which can help in getting job effectively.
• The syllabus is designed by the industry experts.
• All sessions will be delivered by the experienced industry experts who themselves
practice the subject
• The program is a combination of Training + Guided project work by industry
experts. Students will undergo training via live sessions during weekdays in July
followed weekend mentorship in August for the project work.
• Students will receive a certification on completion of the program.
About ESDS: ESDS is one of India’s leading Managed Data Center Service and Auto-
Scalable Cloud Solution provider. ESDS has expertise in Managed Data Center Services,
Managed Cloud Solutions, Virtualization and Disaster Recovery Hosting, which is backed
with exuberant Technical Support that has helped ESDS build lifetime relationships with
• SAP is a very popular in the market and it’s provides the lots of opportunity in jobs.
• Learn the basic concepts of SAP. Learn What is ERP.
• To learn about the system landscape and flow.
• Understand the User management system of SAP, client administration of SAP.
• Understand Different background process.
• Learn the performance tuning as well configuration of transport management system
• Learn how to apply patch management, system monitoring.
• Learn concepts disaster recovery management and back up management.
• Learn common cloud project lifecycle stages.
• After completion of this course, students will have base to become SAP Basis
Who can apply?
1. BE – IT, computer, Computer Science Engineering.
2. BE – Electronics, Electronics and Telecommunication
In case of any queries regarding the program, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
|What is DR, DR Implementations||02:00:00|
|What is backup, Defining Backup strategy, Backup Management||02:00:00|
|Support Package & Stack Updates – Ultimate Guid, SAP Kernel Updates||02:00:00|
|Monitoring operating system, Monitoring database, Monitoring backups||00:40:00|
|Monitoring workload analysis. Monitoring processes. Monitoring buffers,||00:40:00|
|Daily, Weekly, Monthly Tasks. Monitoring R/3 servers and instances, Monitoring users and authorizations, Monitoring security part||00:40:00|
|Introduction to RFC, How to configure RFC||02:00:00|
|Configuring Virtual Sap System & Displaying Configuration, Importing Change Requests|
|Configuring TMS & Checking Transport Directory|
|Transport Management System|
|Introduction to Transport Management System (TMS)||02:00:00|
|Application and DB tuning|
|OS, H/W Performance Consideration, Memory, Management||02:00:00|
|Defining Jobs, Analysing Jobs, Maintenance Jobs||02:00:00|
|All About Client Copy|
|What is Client ? How to Create a New Client in SAP,How To Delete a Client||02:00:00|
|System Landscape and Flow|
|Single System Landscape, 2-System Landscape,3-System Landscape||02:00:00|
|Introduction to ERP|
|Introduction To SAP, SAP R/3 Architecture||02:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.