The Renesas Flash Programmer is software that uses an E1 emulator, E20 emulator, E2 emulator, or E2 emulator Lite via a serial or USB interface to erase, write, and verify programs on a target system on which a Renesas Electronics MCU with on-chip flash memory is mounted.
• Writing controlled by the host PC
• High-speed writing by using an emulator
• Simple operation for writing with a simple GUI specific to development
• Automatic writing from a command line
• Programming of a unique code to a designated area of flash memory
|Basic Revision of Programming: Controller Fundamentals, Introduction to IDE|
|Basic IO operations|
|Actuators: DC Motor , Servo Motor , Stepper Motor|
|Serial Communication: Bluetooth (for serial read and write operation without ACK)|
|Serial Communication: GSM (for serial read and write operation with ACK)|
|Single Wire communicating Devices: Temperature Sensor DS1820|
|I2C Communication: RTC interfacing|
No Reviews found for this course.