• The complete course structure is designed in association with ESDS keeping Cloud Data Centre where Scale and Volume are at different level.
• The course is skill development oriented which can help in getting job effectively.
• The syllabus is designed by the industry experts.
• All sessions will be delivered by the experienced industry experts who themselves practice the subject
• The program is a combination of Training + Guided project work by industry experts. Students will undergo training via live sessions during weekdays in July followed weekend mentorship in August for the project work.
• Students will receive a certification on completion of the program.
About ESDS: ESDS is one of India’s leading Managed Data Center Service and Auto-Scalable Cloud Solution provider. ESDS has expertise in Managed Data Center Services, Managed Cloud Solutions, Virtualization and Disaster Recovery Hosting, which is backed with exuberant Technical Support that has helped ESDS build lifetime relationships with customers.
• Understand the computer network, various protocols used in network.
• Understand the configure the two or more networking devices for communication with each other’s.
• Learn the DNS servers and its security, DNS protocols and http protocols.
• Learn various email services and protocols.
• Understand the Devices monitoring protocols and attack on Networks and its security.
• Learn various ways for cloud security, data security.
• After completion of this course, students will have base to become a Network Administrator.
Who can apply?
This course is eligible for undergraduate third and fourth year Engineering students (B.E.) Following branches will be eligible for this courses –
1. BE – IT, computer, Computer Science Engineering.
2. BE – Electronics, Electronics and Telecommunication
1. To pay in installments, please use credit card and click on ‘Take this course’
2. If you would like to pay in installments or full advance by Debit card/ UPI/ other methods please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact details(Name,Email,Phone no), college name, engineering branch & year, Selected course name and we will send you a unique transaction link within 24hrs to enroll you into the course.
In case of any queries regarding the program, please contact email@example.com
|Indroduction to Computer Network|
|Application of Computer network,Network Type LAN,WAN,MAN||01:27:00|
|Physical Layer Data Link Layer,Network layer,Transport Layer, Session Layer, Presentation Layer Application Layer||01:28:00|
|IP Address and Classes|
|Prefixes,Subnets,Classes.Public, Private, static and Dynamic IP,IPv4 and IPV6||01:28:00|
|Connection Less Transport,Connection Oriented Transport,TCP connection and Flow Control Practically Example||01:28:00|
|What is DNS and Important of DNS||01:27:00|
|What is SMTP, POP and IMAP?||01:28:00|
|Email Services and Protocol|
|What is Web Servers and Important of Web servers||01:28:00|
|Define DBMS, Structure and Un structure Database Different Type of Database Servers, Normalization and De-Normalization||01:27:00|
|DDL, DML, DCL, ACID Database indexes, Triger and Procedure, Database Mirroring, Database Clustering||01:28:00|
|Device Monitoring Protocal|
|Different Device Monitoring Protocol Define Simple Network Management Protocol||01:28:00|
|SNMP Manager, Agent, Management Information Base||01:28:00|
|GetRequest, GetNextRequest, GetBulkRequest, SetRequest, Response, Trap, InformRequest||01:27:00|
|SNMP Security Levels|
|noAuthNoPriv, authNopriv, authPriv SNMP versions- SNMPv1, SNMPv2c, SNMPv3||01:28:00|
|Attack on OSI Layer|
|Application and Presentation Layer Attack||01:28:00|
|Session Layer Attack|
|SSL/TLS session Sniffing, Cookies Hijack, SSL Exhaustion, Long Lived TCP sessions, SSL Exhaustion, Broken Authentication and Session Management||01:27:00|
|Transport and Network Level Attack|
|HTTP Flood, UDP Flood, DNS query/NXDOMAIN floods, TCP SYN Flood, DDOS Attack, Slow Loris Attack, Reflection Attacks, Amplification Attacks, Biggest Cyber Attack- Wanacry, NotPetya, Ethereum, Equifax, Github||01:28:00|
|Cloud Security 1|
|Introduction and Attack on C-I-A objective- Attack on Confidentiality, Attack on Integrity, Attack on Availability||01:28:00|
|Adaptive Security Architecture|
|Predict, Prevent, Respond, Detect||01:28:00|
|Cloud Security 2|
|Identify and Access Management||01:27:00|
|Data in Transit, Data at Rest, Data in Processing, Data Remanence, Encryption||01:28:00|
|Firewall, UTM, Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR), Anti-Virus and End Point Protection, IPS and IDS||01:28:00|
|Cloud Security 3|
|Web Security- SSL, Web Application Firewall VAPT, Real Time Monitoring and Scanning||01:28:00|
|SSL, Spam Protection, Email Filtering Gateway. DKIM , SPF and rDNS||01:27:00|
|Security Information and Event Management, Regulatory compliance -PCI-DSS,HIPAA,STQC,DIT||01:28:00|
|Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery||01:27:00|
|Introduction of VTM Scan||01:28:00|
|Installation of VTM scan||01:28:00|
|OWASP Top 10, VTM scan portal operations||01:28:00|
|Netwotking Live Session||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.