INFORMATION AND CYBER SECURITY
COURSE OBJECTIVES :
1) Provide an understanding of principal concepts, major issues, technologies, and basic
approaches in information security.
2) Provide concept-level hands-on experience in specific topic area.
3) Provide the ability to examine and analyze real-life security cases.
COURSE OUTCOME :
1) Recognize common attack patterns, evaluate vulnerability of an information system and
establish a plan for risk management.
2) Demonstrate how to detect and reduce threats in Web security, how to secure a wireless
3) Evaluate the authentication and encryption needs of an information system.
4) Explain the Public Key Infrastructure process
5) Evaluate a company’s security policies and procedures
No Reviews found for this course.