• The complete course structure is designed in association with ESDS keeping Cloud Data Centre where Scale and Volume are at different level.
• The course is skill development oriented which can help in getting job effectively.
• The syllabus is designed by the industry experts.
• All sessions will be delivered by the experienced industry experts who themselves practice the subject
• The program is a combination of Training + Guided project work by industry experts. Students will undergo training via live sessions during weekdays in July followed weekend mentorship in August for the project work.
• Students will receive a certification on completion of the program.
ESDS is one of India’s leading Managed Data Center Service and Auto-Scalable Cloud Solution provider. ESDS has expertise in Managed Data Center Services, Managed Cloud Solutions, Virtualization and Disaster Recovery Hosting, which is backed with exuberant Technical Support that has helped ESDS build lifetime relationships with customers.
• Understand the basic concepts of database and how MySQL works.
• Understand basic concepts of how a database stores information via tables also understand SQL syntax used with MySQL.
• Understand to know how to filter data based upon multiple conditions, updating and inserting data into existing tables also learning how the relationships between tables will affect the SQL.
• Understand how to retrieve and manipulate data from one or more tables.
• Learn how to filter data based upon multiple conditions and Update and insert data into the existing tables.
• Learn and understand the database monitoring and configuration.
• Understand the various security aspects apply to database, how to take a database back up.
• After completion of this course students will have base to become a Database Administrator.
Who can apply?
This course is eligible for undergraduate third and fourth year Engineering students (B.E.) Following branches will be eligible for this courses –
1. BE – IT, computer, Computer Science Engineering.
2. BE – Electronics, Electronics and Telecommunication
In case of any queries regarding the program, please contact email@example.com
|Definition of data||02:15:00|
|The hierarchical model, the network model, the relational model and OORDBMS||02:15:00|
|Installation of MySQL, Configuration and Workbench Experience|
|Mapping Users Output Needs With Database Design||02:15:00|
|Understanding the Need for Database|
|MySQL Server installations on Unix and windows, Accessing MySQL, GUI Tools||02:15:00|
|Table Space Creation|
|Tables Creations, Data Types, SQL Writing for Data Modifications Using MySQL Extensions or CURD operation||02:15:00|
|Designing Front End And Back End User Interface|
|integration of backend database with online and traditional interfaces using MYSQL Definition||02:15:00|
|Definition and Need of Normalization|
|First Normal Form, Second Normal Form, Third Normal Form. Relations, domains & keys||02:15:00|
|Structured Query Language (SQL), What is MySQL & its Features, Understanding MySQL Deviations, MySQL Data Types, MySQL Index Types, Transactions in MySQL, Understanding ACID Compliance||02:15:00|
|MySQL Architecture, Administration Basics|
|Choosing Optimal Hardware, Tuning the Operating System||02:15:00|
|Tuning MySQL Server, Understanding Storage Engines, Using Different Storage Engines|
|Tuning MySQL Server, Understanding Storage Engines, Using Different Storage Engines||02:15:00|
|Configuration of MySQL|
|Start up variables, server information, service control, server connection, Health, Server logs and Log Files||02:15:00|
|User Administration of MySQL|
|Learning about MySQL Users||02:15:00|
|Replication, Replication Configurations, Correcting Data Drift|
|Replication, Replication Configurations, Correcting Data Drift||02:15:00|
|Examining Open Source Monitoring, Examining Commercial Monitoring and tools||02:15:00|
|Backing Up MySQL|
|Uses of backup, backup frequency, what to backup, backup location, backup methods, online backup and tools||02:15:00|
|online backup and tools||02:15:00|
|Copying Databases To Another Machine, Recovering from Crashes, Planning for Disasters|
|Copying Databases to Another Machine, recovering from Crashes, Planning for Disasters||02:15:00|
|Performance and Optimization|
|Access Control Lists, Accessing the Operating System, Securing Backups and Logs, Data Security||02:15:00|
No Reviews found for this course.