- The complete course structure is designed in association with ESDS keeping Cloud Data Centre where Scale and Volume are at different level.
- The course is skill development oriented which can help in getting job effectively.
- The syllabus is designed by the industry experts.
- All sessions will be delivered by the experienced industry experts who themselves practice the subject
- The program is a combination of Training + Guided project work by industry experts. Students will undergo training via live sessions during weekdays in July followed weekend mentorship in August for the project work.
- Students will receive a certification on completion of the program.
ESDS is one of India’s leading Managed Data Center Service and Auto-Scalable Cloud Solution provider. ESDS has expertise in Managed Data Center Services, Managed Cloud Solutions, Virtualization and Disaster Recovery Hosting, which is backed with exuberant Technical Support that has helped ESDS build lifetime relationships with customers.
- Get hands on practices on installation, configuration and troubleshooting of Docker and kubernetes.
- Understand the Devops lifecycle tools of Devops.
- Understand the concepts of Container, Docker and Kubernetes.
- Understand how to create the application images by using Docker. Also learn how to create a Docker file.
- Learn how to run containers in real applications.
- Learn the micro-services architecture and implementation and its use in real applications. Also learn decompose, building and deploying micro-services.
- Monitoring and logging the micro-services.
- Understand the various Devops automation tools like Git, Maven, Jenkins and testing tools.
- After completion of this course student will have base to become Devops Engineer.
Who can apply?
This course is eligible for undergraduate third and fourth year Engineering students (B.E.) Following branches will be eligible for this courses –
1. BE – IT, computer, Computer Science Engineering.
2. BE – Electronics, Electronics and Telecommunication
1. To pay in installments, please use credit card and click on ‘Take this course’
2. If you would like to pay in installments or full advance by Debit card/ UPI/ other methods please write to us at email@example.com with your contact details(Name,Email,Phone no), college name, engineering branch & year, Selected course name and we will send you a unique transaction link within 24hrs to enroll you into the course.
In case of any queries regarding the program, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
|Container, Docker and Kubernetes|
|Introduction to Container. Virtual Machine. Difference between containers and virtual machine.||03:30:00|
|Introduction of Docker , Details of Docker, Commands used in Docker||03:30:00|
|Components of kubernetes. Architecture of kubernetes. Kubernetes cluster.||03:30:00|
|Application architecture patterns, Monolithic architecture, challenges of monolithic architecture, Micro-service architecture. What are micro-services?||03:06:00|
|Features of Micro-services, Decoupling, Componentization, Business Capabilities, Autonomy, Continuous Delivery, Responsibility, Decentralized Governance, Agility, Advantages of micro-services.||03:06:00|
|Independent Development, Independent Deployment, Fault Isolation, Mixed Technology Stack, Granular Scaling, Best practices to design micro-services. Use Cases.||02:06:00|
|Start Implementing with Micro-Services Architecture? 1. How to Decompose 2. Building and Deploying 3. Design the Individual Services Carefully 4. Decentralize Things 5. Deploy 6. Making Standards 7. Failure 8. Monitoring and Logging.||02:06:00|
|Introduction. Devops need and lifecycle, DevOps roles and responsibilities||03:01:00|
|Automation Tools for – Code: Git, Build: Maven, Docker||03:01:00|
|Automation Tools for – Test: Selenium Release: Jenkins||03:01:00|
|Automation Tools for – Deploy(Configuration): Ansible Monitoring: EMagic, Nagios||03:01:00|
|CI/CD in Devops, Jenkins Pipeline in Devops, DevOps Stages, Version controlling||03:01:00|
No Reviews found for this course.