2. Recent trends in bridge construction including Metro Rail construction.
3. Study of Reinforced Earth walls its Planning, Design, Construction and Maintenance.
4. Use of non destructive testing for Quality Control and Assessment of bridge Durability especially for existing bridges.
5. Bridge Hydraulics: Parameters required to be studied during the Planning and Design of bridges.
Who can apply?
1. To pay in installments, please use credit card and click on ‘Take this course’
2. If you would like to pay in installments or full advance by Debit card/ UPI/ other methods please write to us at email@example.com with your contact details(Name,Email,Phone no), college name, engineering branch & year, Selected course name and we will send you a unique transaction link within 24hrs to enroll you into the course.
|What you'll learn|
|Introduction to Bridge Engineering||00:40:00|
|Investigation for Bridge||01:00:00|
|General Design considerations & loading Std.||00:30:00|
|Design & Construction Of Various Foundation||00:40:00|
|Design and Construction Of Various Substructure Including Bearings||00:35:00|
|Design and Construction Of Various Superstructures||00:45:00|
|Design and Erection Of Centering||00:45:00|
|Estimation Of Bridges||00:30:00|
|Specification for Bridge Construction||00:45:00|
|Study of Detailing of Various Bridge Components||00:40:00|
|Inspection and Repairs to Bridges||01:20:00|
|Case Studies of Various Types of Bridges||00:45:00|
|Preparation of DTP||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.